Hints and Tips
- Camping will be a terrible strategy. Staying in one place for more than a day or so will draw the attention of the gamemasters, who will force your character to keep moving in a number of ways.
- There is only one goal in this game: be the last one standing. You can try to do anything to achieve this goal (I can’t guarantee that you’ll succeed, though ;).
- You’ll have to hunt and/or forage for food and make shelter for yourself. The climate is temperate and the game is set during the summer season, but it gets fairly cold at night.
- If you can convince another player to team up with you, you can combine your skills and strengths and cover each other’s weaknesses. However, when the numbers dwindle down, you might find yourselves turning on each other.
- I will try to level out the playing field for all different types of characters. A ranger is not necessarily the best fit for every situation in this game, as there will be many traps and other dynamic challenges that I’ll be manipulating. And don’t forget everyone’s out to kill each other.
- The mechanics of the game are based off of Battle Royale (film) and The Hunger Games (books).